Pages

And check out my joint blog with the love of my life and writing partner Dmytry Karpov: Kimberly ♥ Dmytry

Then his blog: Dmytry Karpov



Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seasons of Life 11-12-07 copyrighted KAKinrade


When the last leaf of fall lands on the earth, my love for you will die
As the cold winter snow buries it deep for the season, then tears of joy I'll cry
For our love felt the heat of a summer too long, and now it is time for a rest
But fear not my dear, soon the warm rain of spring brings out the leaves of the best
And then we will know if our love can survive through the birth and death process of life
And if it cannot, and our tree remains bare, then we'll know I'm not meant as your wife

2 comments:

  1. I like that! That is one for the books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I worried it was too...I don't know, sing songy... I"m glad you liked it. Haven't heard from you in a while. Check out June 12, rites of passage. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete