Pages

And check out my joint blog with the love of my life and writing partner Dmytry Karpov: Kimberly ♥ Dmytry

Then his blog: Dmytry Karpov



Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love, True Love

Love, true love

May 21, 2000

I want to believe that there is that one. That soul mate of mine that I am more perfectly suited for than anyone else. I want to believe that that love is eternal, and our vows to each other transcend life and death and bind us to each other for all eternity. I want to believe that this is a once in a lifetime experience, this rare love. And no relationship before or after could ever compare, and therefore I would not want to be in a relationship with anyone else if I were to lose this person. I want to believe this because what’s the point otherwise? I want to believe this because the heart is the last safe place for magic to dwell without getting stifled by reality. It is the last great quest, to find love. To love and be loved by that someone that your heart has been waiting for always.

May 24, 2009

My how I've changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment